Mountain View Tennis
Here at Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa, we offer four clay courts with spectacular views of the Presidential Mountain Range. Guests are free to use the courts at no charge on a first come, first serve basis, provided you have your own equipment. Rental equipment is also available from the Activities Center.
2018 Private Lessons
During the summer months, we also offer private tennis lessons in hour slots and half hour slots. Go it alone or invite the whole family! Half hour lessons can accommodate up to two players. Hour slots up to 12. Pricing is $95 for one person, and +$15 for each additional person (up to four).
Reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance or guests will be charged the full price of the lesson. If lessons are cancelled by the resort due to weather, guests will not be charged.
TENNIS INSTRUCTOR: BILL ARONSON
- Certified USPTA and PTR Tennis Professional
- Certified by the USTA in High Performance Coaching and Quick Start for Juniors
- Certified Sport Psychologist
- Certified PSIA Ski Instructor for Alpine and Disabled
- Former USAF Captain
- Former Harry Hopman Tennis Professional
- Former Men’s Head Tennis Coach at Springfield
- Former Women’s Head Tennis Coach at the University of Lowell
- Former Assistant Men’s Tennis Coach at the University of Rochester
- Former USTA and ITF Clinician
Bill has taught at Loon, Tenney, Winter Park, Copper, and for the Winter Sport Clinic at Snowmass and was on the National Ski Patrol. He has Avalanche training from the University of Utah a BS from the University of Utah, MS and CAGS from Springfield College, PhD from the California School of Professional Psychology, and a MBA from Plymouth State University. He is very skilled at teaching all abilities: juniors, adults, elite, disabled, and recreational athletes.