CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in time begins at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Early check-ins and late check-outs can be requested, but are not guaranteed.
Other than service animals, we do not permit pets at Mountain View Grand. However, the Front Desk can assist you with nearby kennel reservations. The ADA requires that service animals be under the control of the handler at all times.
Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa is a smoke-free hotel. Guests who smoke in the rooms may be charged a fee.
A deposit of one night deposit plus tax and any applicable package elements and/or fees will be charged at the time of booking. Advance purchase and "prepay" rates will be charged a deposit of the full stay plus tax.
Cancel by 4pm, 10 days prior to arrival for a full refund. Reservations canceled within 10 days will forfeit 1 night's room/package charge plus tax. Advance purchase and "prepay" rates are not subject to this cancellation policy.
The resort assesses a $25 taxable resort fee that will be applied per night, per room. This fee covers the following resort services:
- Evening guest room turndown service
- Resort Parking
- High speed internet access
- Morning coffee and tea
- Morning Newspapers
- Access to the Health & Wellness Center, resort pools, movie theater, game room and business center
- Local and toll free calls
- Daily historic hotel tour
- A wide range of daily scheduled family games and activities
- Mountain View Farm
- Trail access to hiking, mountain biking, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling
- Seasonal educational lectures and entertainment
The resort has an access ramp and full service elevator. While Mountain View Grand is certified as a handicap-accessible property, it remains a historical building which dates back to 1865. Therefore, some of our rooms are more accessible than others. If you require an accessible room, let one of our Guest Advocates know at the time of booking and we can assist you with finding the best available option to suits your needs.