Relax in the quiet, formal atmosphere of the 1865 Wine Cellar and discover how the pairing of wine and food can enliven your dining experience. Particular dishes paired with the proper wines elevate the full experience—complementing the flavors of both the gourmet dishes from our fine dining menu as well as the wonderful selections on our extended wine list. Fine dining is available Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm for guests ages 15 and up. Reservations are required, as well as business casual attire. Reservations can be made by calling 855-837-2100.
- Hours: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Seating is by reservation only, please call 855.837.2100
- Age Requirement: Ages 15 and up
- Attire: For gentlemen, jackets are recommended, collared shirts and dress trousers are required. For ladies, business casual attire is required. Blue jeans, shorts, sneakers and ball caps are not permitted
- Please note 1865 is an actual wine cellar and is kept between 55ºF and 60ºF so dress accordingly
- Larger parties may be sat in the Chef's Table room. If booking a party of 4+, please inquire when making your reservation.
The prestigious Wine Spectator Magazine has recognized Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa as one of only 21 restaurants in New Hampshire to be selected as an Award of Excellence winner since 2009. The Award of Excellence honors a quality wine list of at least 100 selections that is well-presented and complements the restaurant's cuisine. Honored lists "offer a well-chosen selection of quality producers, along with a thematic match to the menu in both price and style."