This idyllic venue, with its graceful waterfall cascading into a crystal-clear garden pond, sits perched on a hill with the towering peaks of the Presidential Range as a backdrop. This stunning beauty embodies quintessential White Mountains splendor and is our most sought-after setting. Wedding vows are often exchanged in the lovely, open-sided Chapel. For a seamless transition between your ceremony and reception, the Grand Fountain Terrace is only steps from the Crystal Ballroom, which may be reached by crossing a snow-white footbridge.
- Stunning backdrop of the Presidential Mountain Range
- Spectacular Photo Opportunities with our Panoramic Views, Sprawling Lawns, and Pond
- Beautiful Seasonal Flowers and Gardens
- Paired with the Crystal Ballroom
- Accommodates up to 275 Guests
Photo Credit: Eric McCallister Photography