Meetings & Events
Long after the plates have been cleared and the space renewed to its former state, guests will always remember the hosted gathering they enjoyed at Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa.
Atmosphere is Everything
The minute you arrive and take in the cool mountain air, beautifully landscaped grounds, and awe-inspiring view of White Mountains, the enchantment has already begun. Your guests haven't even stepped inside yet, but the mood is already set.
With 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space—including indoor and outdoor locales—you'll enjoy an impressive selection of venue options designed to help you create your ideal meeting.Meetings & Events Brochure Group Itinerary Sample
What Sets Us Apart?
- Spectacular New Hampshire White Mountain Vistas
- Energy Power Generated by Our Own On-Site Wind Tower
- Built-In Audiovisual System
- Professional Meeting Planners Always Available
- Award-Winning Spa and Wellness Center
- Wireless Internet Access
- Intimate Breakout Rooms
- On-Site Golfing
- Dozens of Family and Individual Activities
- Extensive Menu and Catering Choices
Great Group Activities
From golf and hiking to spa treatments and wine-tastings, we offer a nearly dizzying selection of diversions for team-building & corporate retreat activities and things to do on your own. While some of our activities change with the season, such as skiing in winter and hiking in the spring, no matter what time of year you're here, the list of fun things to do is too long for a single trip.Group Activities
This makes such a great impression on your guests, a very positive and progressive business reputation and most importantly, a way for you to personally and professionally improve your environmental responsibility. So, how do we do it? A few examples include:
- Availability of Online Billing, Paperless Contracting and Brochures
- Bulk Service Instead of Individual Packets of Condiments
- Drink Containers, Dishware and Cutlery Non-Disposable
- Availability of White Boards in Place of Flip Charts
- Pitchers Instead of Bottles for Water Service
- Use of Local Produce and Other Seasonal Sustainable Menu Offerings
- All Materials Provided are Recycled and Recyclable
You can learn more about our green meeting practices by viewing our flyer below.Green Meetings
Book Your Winter Meeting Today . . .
Escape to the White Mountains for a meeting or retreat between December 1, 2013 and February 28, 2014 and enjoy savings on guest rooms, private function space and special seasonal menus. See our Group Specials & Promotions page for more details.
To learn more about meetings and events at Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa, please call 855-837-2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you.