Our family-friendly resort has something for everyone.
A Great Destination for Families
We want to help you make memories you won't forget. Let your kids loose on our picture-perfect playground filled to the brim with enlightening and exhilarating activities designed just for them and no one else. In addition to what we've highlighted below, two very popular activities that must not be missed include:
Kids will love being part of this very special club while they spend very full days learning, making friends and having a whole lot of fun. Trained Mountaineering Club counselors lead children ages 5 and older through a variety of activities designed to spark imagination and foster connections with art, nature, classic sports and more.
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.—Arts and crafts as well as exploration of the White Mountains Region.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.—Outdoor fun such as silly soccer, wiffle ball, sack races and when it's warm, cannonball contests in the outdoor pool. (Activities subject to change)
- 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.—Dinner and winding-down activities.
- Runs everyday from mid-June through Labor Day weekend
- Also runs during holiday and school vacation weeks
- Morning and afternoon sessions are complimentary
- Evening sessions complete with dinner runs $20 per child plus tax
- Reservations for evening sessions are required and must be made before 12:00pm
- Call front desk at 603.837.2100 for additional details and to make reservations
In-House Movie Theater
When inclement weather requires kids to come indoors, fear not! Your children will remain entertained with fantastic feature films in our very own movie theater complete with 16 amazingly comfortable seats. Choose from more than 500 movies at the front desk. You can create your own movie-watching experience any time of the day.
Activities In a Snow-Covered Wonderland
Sledding and Snow Tubing
No one ever tires of racing down a snow-covered mountain. Whether it's a traditional sled or a softer tube, the experience always fills riders with joy. Sledding and snow tubing is typically open December through March. Follow the fun with hot chocolate or hot apple cider on the nearby veranda.
Few things evoke sentimental wonder more than ice skating. Whether or not the snow is falling, the smooth sounds of skates upon the ice and happy families in their winter coats is a magical thing to enjoy and to behold. Hold your kids by the hand or set them loose across the ice. This is the stuff memories are made of. Bring your own skates or rent a pair.
Bring your young ones through flat or hilly terrain on our snow-blanketed grounds and set your older and more experienced skiers free. Cross-country skiing at Mountain View Grand is a wonderful way to look out for winter wildlife. Follow our cross country ski trails and teach them the literal highs and lows and fast and slows of cross-country skiing.View Activities Calendar