Kids will love being part of this special club while they spend time learning, making friends, and having a whole lot of fun. Trained Mountaineering Club counselors lead children ages five and older through a variety of activities designed to spark imagination and foster connections with art, nature, classic sports, and more.
Mountaineering Club is available Saturday afternoons from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and evenings from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Runs from mid-June through Labor Day weekend
- Also runs during holiday and school vacation weeks
- Afternoon sessions are complimentary
- Evening sessions complete with dinner runs $20 per child plus tax
- Reservations for evening sessions are required and must be made before 12:00 p.m.