For those looking for a more formal setting for dinner, the Wine Cellar offers just that. Guests in the Wine Cellar have the privilege of being surrounded by 6,500 gleaming wine bottles.
Transcend Mere Dining
Relax in the quiet, formal atmosphere of the Wine Cellar. Enjoy the amazing dishes from our fine dining menu. Discover how the pairing of wine and food enliven your dining experience. Fine Dining is available daily during the summer and weekends during our slower season. A reservation is required for our Fine Dining option.
Fine Dining Menu Highlights
- Lobster and Scallop Stew
- Grilled Vegetable Caprese
- Meyer Lemon-Poached Shrimp Cocktail
- Maple-Cured Moulard Duck Breast
- Organic Farmed Atlantic Salmon
Complement Your Meal with the Perfect Wine
Your server will artfully select the perfect wine from a collection of more than 6,500 wines housed in our romantic Wine Cellar. Particular dishes paired with the proper wines elevate the full experience—complementing the flavors of both the gourmet dishes from our fine dining menu as well as the wonderful selections on our extended wine list. Wines are available by the glass, and by the bottle.
View our Wine List.
- Seating is by reservation only. Call 855.837.2100 to make your reservations.
- Age Requirement: Ages 15 and up
- Attire: For gentlemen, jackets are recommended, collared shirts and dress trousers are required. For ladies, business casual attire is required. Blue jeans, shorts, sneakers and ball caps are not permitted.
- Please note the Wine Cellar is kept at a cooler temperature so dress accordingly.