MOUNTAIN VIEW ROAD
WHITEFIELD, NH, 03598
Mountain View Grand Golf Course
Mountain View Road, Whitefield NH, 03598
Mountain View Grand golf is now open for the season. We encourage you to become a member at Mountain View Grand Golf Course and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Mountain View Grand Golf Course is nestled in New Hampshire's White Mountains and is open to both resort guests and the general public. Players will delight in this challenging mountain course with impressive natural terrain and impeccable playing conditions. The golf course offers commanding views in all directions, spanning three mountain ranges and 57 peaks. The views are so spectacular that many golfers complain they have a hard time keeping their eye on the ball. Links Magazine has honored Mountain View as one of the Top 25 courses in New England.
Just steps from the main entrance to the hotel, the Mountain View Grand golf course is supplemented with a lounge, dining room, beautiful outside deck, and locker rooms, as well as a shuffleboard court and an outdoor swimming pool overlooking the mountains.
With magnificent White Mountains views, this challenging layout was opened in 1900. It was designed by Ralph Barton, later a professor of Mathematics at Dartmouth College and a renowned golf architect of the early 20th Century. The course was renovated in 1999, and again in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011, with extensive work to the greens, tee boxes and course hazards, allowing it to recapture its original grandeur.
2013 Greens Fees
Cart rentals are available for $20 for nine holes and $30 for 18 holes. Pull carts may be rented for $5 each. Clubs are available for a rental fee of $15.
2013 Twilight Special
Monday through Thursday unlimited play golf package. $25.00/pp includes green fees and cart for unlimited play. To redeem, mention this special to the Pro-Shop prior to play.
Unlimited Golf Package
Play until your heart's content among the majestic White Mountains. See the specials page for more information.
Become a Member
Interested in becoming a member at Mountain View Grand Golf Course? Stop by the Pro Shop or click on the link below to fillout our New Member Application Form.
Junior Membership is for ages 17 and under. Golf Midweek/Twilight Membership is for Monday through Thursday and after 3:00 PM on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
2013 Golf Memberships
- 9 holes of challenging mountain terrain
- Meticulously manicured greens and fairways
- 360-degree views of the White Mountains
- Casual meals and snacks at the Club House for after the game
- PowerPlay Golf certified venue
- Club rentals available
- Cart rentals
- Open to the public
- The slope of the course is 112
- The USGA rating for men is 67.3
- The USGA rating for women is 71.9
- Total yardage for men is 2,955 for 9 holes and 5,828 for 18 holes
- Total yardage for women is 2,659 for 9 holes and 5,318 for 18 holes
- USGA rules govern all play unless otherwise posted
- All players must register at Pro Shop
- Proper golf attire required
- "Non-metal" golf shoes only
- Out of bounds defined by white stakes and stone walls marking boundaries
- Ball coming to rest on or crossing Mountain View Road is deemed out of bounds
- Players on 1st tee rotate with players on 9th green
- Allow faster players through
- Keep cart at least 30 feet from the greens and tees
- Rake and smooth bunkers
- Repair all ball marks
- Replace divots in rough and fairways
- One golf bag per player
- Cart path from 3rd green to 4th hole is crossed by horse path.
- Out of bounds along left side of 4th fairway due to electric fence hazard.
Website by dlfwebgroup.com